December 20, 2008

Reflection on SAD1 Discussion

I'm really amazed of how fast our discussion in 7 long chapters in a short period of time of one and a half days. Honestly, because of this fast phase, my head aches of absorbing all I can remember. Well, I just have to review though.
After all the reporting, I start to think that being a Computer Science student does not mean only to work with computers. I realize now that System Analysis and Design is not only done in computers only but you should have an interaction to other people as well. In the process of analyzing a system as well as designing, we are obligate to make solutions in the problems of our clients. Yet, from our discussion, analyzing and designing are amazingly takes a lot of time more than I imagine. Computer programming is just one of the phase in SAD after analyzing and designing that I think before the only role for a CS student.
Now were done in our report discussion, lets try our best for our major paper and assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment